Counter app – User Testing

Our next assignment was to user test with the app we made. I used the functional prototype I made from to do this.

I had a lot of fun doing this. One of the challenges was making the prototype functional enough. People with smart phones are inherently used to things working smoothly, so the prototype’s functionality had to be as accurate as possible.

It was also a humbling experience to find out what people did not like. After my first user testing, I went back and made some changes:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *